lunes, 3 de agosto de 2009

auch!

i was reading some other blogs i usually follow, like Falso Profeta and Colima Radical. I thought about the differences we may have and the similarities we, as mexican people, pop up from time to time. Is not a easy thing to deliver a message everybody could get the way you want, avoiding misunderstandings. Me, as an english language teacher face these type of problems when I ask for clarification during meetings or discussions, people offend themselves because of the rythm i use when I speak...I enjoy the way black people talk and I use it whenever is necessary but people is used to listen to american or brit english, you know, a normal set of lines and phrases. People feel I am being rude and a self-conceited person and so the people who read a blog and feel agression and violence; when it is just a message that is being given, you loving or not. People is not prepared to receive this kind of treament even they are old enough to see the level of behaviour they can stand and deliver.
I always revise twice any message I got just to prepare a question I know would provoke an eartquake or a bunch of laughs. I feel myself as person who is against everything is being done unefficiently, e.g. a meeting or a party. I can be the worst and the best colleague you have depending on my wants.
Anyway, i enjoy writing and reading and discussing and believing and thinking and considering this world as a up-and-down roulette that will places us where we deserve from time to time: i will stick this in my mind because I tend to forget when I am up and the falling has been really hard to live with.
said it....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario