domingo, 13 de junio de 2010

I don't want it to talk about...

Je je je...things to sudden go away.
I was wondering what is going to happen when you do something different to the things you are used to do. I met a girl, a child in the Internet, nothing wrong I could say until her behaviour changed to wild. From the first minute...I strongly felt her behaviour was not fine and I could be easily accused of...bizarre things.
Since that day, i didn't see her connected to, I didn't receive any email, I was looking for my name in a few lists, though.
Today, sunday, i just received her answer, she was not feelin well with the things that were going on that day but she didn't stop neither. Bad idea. She told me something I was expecting, anyway, I don't need to talk to her or watch her.
What a relief! I'll keep maintaining my profile as normal as I should had never changed, It is a promise, for real.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario